Opened in 2010, Albany is a luxury resort community in The Bahamas developed by Tavistock Group and backed by Joe Lewis and golfing greats Tiger Woods and Ernie Els. Nestled on nearly 600 oceanfront acres on the island of New Providence, Albany was designed in collaboration with leading urban planner Andres Duany from Plater-Zyberk & Company.
Conveniently located on the western end of New Providence Island, Albany is seven minutes from Nassau's international airport and award-winning private airport facilities. Albany's ideal location on the south ocean makes it easy to explore the 700 beautiful islands that define The Bahamas.
Albany's beginnings are rooted in Albany House, the historic beachside mansion in the heart of our community originally owned by French filmmaker and Inspector Gadget creator Jean Chalopin and the site of the James Bond film Casino Royale. Today Albany House is home to Albany's fine dining restaurant, intimate ultra lounge and resort concierge services. Celebrating the very best of island living. Albany offers an unsurpassed collection of luxury services and amenities for the entire family to enjoy.
- Luxury resort community spanning approximately 600 oceanfront acres
- Located on the island of New Providence in The Bahamas
- Seven minutes and five miles from Nassau's international airport
- Albany is a partnership between Tavistock Group, Tiger Woods and Ernie Els
- Luxurious accommodations comprising a selection of beachfront, oceanview and beach club villas
- Ernie Els-designed 18-hole championship golf course measuring 7,400-yards
- First-class golf practice facilities, including driving range and short game area
- Mega-yacht marina with 71 slips with leading edge support services and utilities (yachts up to 300 feet/91 meters can be accommodated)
- Aviva: Fine dining restaurant located on the ground floor of Albany House
- Vesper Bar & Lounge: Intimate ultra lounge located on second floor of Albany House
- Azul: Adult pool and bar offering infinity-edge pool, cocktails, light fair and 12 private cabanas
- Footprints Restaurant: Full-service family restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and casual dinners and an open-air bar
- Conch House: Supervised kids' clubhouse with activity centers based on age group, appointment-based child care, outdoor playground and sport court
- Family Water Park with pools, slides, grottos and waterfalls
- Treasure Island: Interactive water playground featuring tipping cones, net climbs and splashing water features
- The Spa at Albany: Full-service spa with salon and exquisite individual treatment pavilions
- Expansive fitness center with 25-meter lap pool, boxing ring and group fitness classes
- Lighted Har-Tru tennis courts and padel tennis court
- Albany's partnership with Stuart Cove's provides a wealth of water-based activities and island excursions
- Horse Stables offering equestrian instruction and guided horseback rides along the beach and throughout Albany
- Golf Clubhouse includes bar and grill, pro shop and private corporate meeting facilities (under construction)
- State-of-the-art security
ALBANY MARINA RESIDENCES
Albany's well-appointed marina residences celebrate the natural beauty of the islands and offer commanding views of the marina, the community and the ocean. A collaboration between renowned architects Robert A.M. Stern, Charles Gwathmey, Robert Siegel, Scott Merrill, Morris Adjmi, HKS Architects and Geoffrey Mouen, the marina residences come with open floor plans, flexible bedroom configurations and in a variety of architectural styles.
GWATHMEY SIEGEL WEST
Nestled on the northwestern corner of Albany Marina, Gwathmey Siegel West will be furnished with 10 units offering four to five bedrooms, ranging from 4,400 to 6,300 total square feet. Limited office space available.
Surrounded by extraordinary views of the marina and the community, the residences in HKS West offer a variety of floor plans that suit every lifestyle. HKS West will accommodate 16 units offering four to six bedrooms, ranging from 4,200 to 8,600 total square feet. Limited office space available.
Adjmi West offers superb indoor and outdoor living experiences. Situated on the corner of Albany Marina, these residences are within walking distance of Albany's mile-long beach. Adjmi West will house nine units offering two to six bedrooms, ranging from 2,300 to 11,500 total square feet.
Inspired by traditional Bahamian architecture, Albany Villas offer courtyard-style homes with private pools and gardens. Comprising three to five bedrooms, these predesigned homes can be customized from the inside out. Conveniently located near Albany House and the community's beachside amenities, these villas range from 3,800 to 4,100 square feet.
ALBANY GOLF COURSE LOTS
Albany's Golf Course Lots overlook rolling greens, fairways and lakes on the community's 200-acre Ernie Els-designed championship course. The links-style course is blanketed with windswept dunes and highlighted by a number of stunning turquoise lakes. Plot sizes range from 13,500 to 26,000 square feet.
ALBANY BEACHFRONT CUSTOM LOTS
Albany's 3,500 linear feet of beachfront has created 14 extraordinary Beachfront Custom Home Lots which offer uninterrupted ocean views. A handful of the Beachfront plots provide double waterfront views of both the ocean and Albany's 15-acre inland marina. These plots offer a rare opportunity to enjoy beachfront living with the luxury to moor a mega-yacht in your own 'backyard.' Plot sizes range from 27,000 to 41,000 square feet.
ALBANY BEACHWALK CUSTOM LOTS
Albany's Beachwalk Custom Home Lots are literally just a short walk from the beach. All of the main north/south roads in this section lead to pathways that offer direct access to the beach. Homes in this area of the community are designed to offer private courtyard living. These plots range from 12,500 to 18,000 square feet.
Families can easily navigate the resort community by foot, bicycle, golf cart and automobile on streets and lanes that complement both the nature and architecture of the resort community. Albany's amenities are strategically positioned throughout the resort to balance energy and privacy.
Albany has a variety of residences and home sites to accommodate any lifestyle and will feature approximately 350 residences which include:
*Cottages *Custom Home Lots *Marina Residences *Equestrian Ranchette Home Sites A collection of leading architects and custom builders are now helping families build the home of their dreams...